I've been slacking on my blog. Here's why. In the past month,
1. I have been diagnosed with some chronic illnesses.
2. The person who I was in a serious relationship with abandoned me and my daughter unexpectedly.
3. I started seeing a therapist regularly to deal with the depression as a result of #2.
4. I received a promotion at work that has required extra work.
5. I am preparing to move to a new place as a result of #2.
6. I have been purging my home as a result of #2.
7. My daughter has been chronically ill for a month after beginning daycare for the first time.
8. I had to accrue some debt to buy my grandmother a refrigerator (long story).
9. I have been exhausted and traumatized.
So, that's why I've been a lazy blogger. I promise to update very soon with new information and details. Life has been hard these past few months and I have had to switch my focus to "survival mode" as opposed to "financially savvy" mode.
I have, however, recycled my ass off.
No comments:
Post a Comment